The ZX85USB-5 ultrashort radius excavator is perfect for light residential work and projects in congested areas. The independent swing-boom lets you dig parallel to walls and foundations, and the standard backfill blade further expands versatility. Rubber crawler pads make this machine perfect for big landscaping jobs. This excavator delivers all the efficiency, reliability and durability you’ve come to expect from our larger Hitachi excavators – in an easy-to-maneuver package.
- The Yanmar engine is EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV certified and delivers fuel-efficient and reliable performance
- Auto-idle automatically reduces engine speed when hydraulics aren’t in use. Auto-shutdown further preserves fuel
- Box-section track frames, thick-plate single-sheet mainframe, superior ground clearance and industry-exclusive double-seal swing bearing deliver rock-solid durability.
- With large idlers, rollers, and strutted links, the sealed and lubricated undercarriage delivers long, reliable performance.
- Low-effort joysticks, a highly efficient HVAC system, and plenty of storage space maximize comfort and convenience.
|New Power||119 kW (159 hp) @ 2,000 rpm|
|Operating Weight||25 800 kg (56,830 lb)|
|Max Dig Reach||10.11 m (33 ft 2 in)|
|Max Dig Depth||6.62 m (21 ft 9 in) | 11.8 rpm|
|Swing Speed||114 kN (25,630 lb)|
|Arm Force||158 kN (35,520 lb)|
|Bucket Force (ISO)|