The ZX310F-6 was created to push the limits of productivity by delivering the efficiency, reliability and durability Hitachi is known for. Available as a Forestry Excavator or Log Loader, the ZX310F-6 is purpose-built with productivity-boosting advantages. Two newly designed operator stations with additional legroom, new ergonomic controls and more. Ground level access to all filters and test ports. And tough structures that are built to last.
- Fuel-efficient EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV Isuzu engine meets rigid emission standards without the need of a diesel particulate filter (DPF).
- Undercarriage X-frames and upperframe structures are built to last longer than ever before.
- The ZX310F-6 has the same proven hydraulic systems found in Hitachi’s construction and mining excavators
- Hitachi Foresters are available as road builders, processors, live-heel log loaders and valve-in-head log loaders.
- For processor configurations, reliable Waratah heads come factory-installed for seamless integration. Through-nose plumbing option routes hoses up and out of harm's way to extend hose life.