The 1135 harvester is a powerful, agile machine that is specially designed for in-stand harvesting and ghost thinning. The harvester’s unique characteristics result in high production rates and the minimal impact on the soil, root mass and standing trees.
The 1135 is narrow, yet stable with a powerful, long-reach crane is capable of handling heads up to 900 kg. Side-tilt allows the operator to reach around standing trees.
The high horsepower engine provides powerful tractive effort for excellent performance in deep snow and steep terrain. The operator’s station has a curved windshield for unparalleled upward visibility – essential in selective felling applications.
- Powerful engine combined with dedicated pumps for drive, harvesting head and crane functions for extremely high performance
- 8-wheel drive with bogie lifts – excellent stability, softest footprint
- High quality, customizable, ergonomically positioned controls to minimize operator fatigue
- Narrow width, high ground clearance and tight turn radius – highly agile in tight thinning applications, minimal impact on residual stand
- Powerful Tigercat crane with fore/aft leveling and side tilt to reach around standing trees
- Expansive, ergonomic operating environment – 360 degree visibility, constant temperature climate control