NorthPoint Technical Services
Canada-wide electro-mechanical service provider, serving a broad range of resource and industrial customers
Acquired by Wajax in January 2020, NorthPoint Technical Services provides electro-mechanical services nationwide, specializing in the repair of rotating industrial equipment. Equipment specialties include motors, generators, gearboxes, switchgear, transformers, pumps, fans and turbines.
Committed to Each Local Market
Operating out of nine branches, Northpoint provides specialized repair services for key industries nationwide.
- Generator Rewind & Repair
- Vibration Analysis
- New Motor Sales
- Motor Rewind & Repair
- Mechanical & Machine Shop Services
- New Generator Sales
- “AC/DC” Electric Motor Rewind and Repair
- Motor and Equipment Storage
- MMP Portal
- Auxiliary Equipment
- Onsite Mechanical Service
- Replacement Parts & Components
- Electrical Field Service
- Gear Box & Clutch Repair
- Refurbished AC/DC Electric Motor Sales
- Complete Motor Management programs
- Condition Monitoring
Services vary by location. Please contact your local branch for details.
Northpoint’s field engineering experts have been providing solutions to complex electrical and mechanical plant process issues for over 40 years, equipping plant reliability managers with solutions for the most challenging machinery problems.
Training Courses Available at NorthPoint
- Preventing electric motor failure
- Stream turbine maintenance
- Vibration analysis & certification
- 1 & 2 plane balancing