Tigercat is a Canadian corporation specializing in manufacturing premium quality forestry equipment and off-road industrial machinery. Offering deep levels of expertise in fabrication, engineering and manufacturing, they represent the go-to brand for companies looking for heavy-duty forestry equipment.
Wajax is the exclusive distributor of Tigercat products throughout Canada with the exception of British Columbia and Saskatchewan and we’re proud to be able to supply their products to suit your specific needs. The Wajax team is also here to boost your operations with Tigercat parts, a wealth of repair and maintenance options, and technical support available 24/7/365.
Our long-standing partnership with Tigercat allows us to offer industry-leading equipment and expert aftermarket services ideal for forestry and logging companies no matter their size. This offering continues to develop in line with Tigercat’s investment in product development that increases our customers’ logging operations’ productivity, safety and effectiveness.
Wajax + Tigercat Offerings
Thanks to our rapid national parts network, get the equipment you need when you need it.
- Our centralized parts delivery system means you get your parts fast!
- Enjoy convenience as parts can be delivered directly to you or picked up from from one of 100+ branches across Canada.
- Avoid inefficient multiple shipments with our consolidated orders.
- Customs holdups are avoided as we’re located right here in Canada!
Reliable Service From Wajax
Avoid downtime with Wajax product support’s superior service and solid solutions.
- Rest assured we have your back with service trucks ready across Canada.
- Our team of experts are factory trained, so you’re in great hands.
- Our preventative maintenance solutions are designed to keep you ahead of mechanical issues and reduce downtime.
Interested in knowing more about Tigercat forestry equipment, parts and service, and how they can enhance your logging or forestry operation? Call one of our experts today and find the perfect options for your operations.