Hydroelectric generator replacement, refurbishment, repairs and maintenance, when and where you need it.
You’re an important contributor to Canada’s renewable energy power source supply. Canadians rely on you, and you can rely on us. As a leader in the repair and refurbishment industry of large electrical rotating equipment, we’ll keep you up and running.
Our team of specialized engineers and technicians have decades of experience. We offer complete hydroelectric power service for rebuilding, winding and refurbishing units up to 6.9kV and below 20MW.
Our goal is to reduce hydroelectric generator repair times with expert project management and quality control throughout the process. We support the entire unit (rotor, stator, and exciter) to ensure a precise fit of all refurbished components. This reduces installation time, getting you up and running sooner.
TALK TO A WAJAX HYDRO POWER EXPERT
ON-SITE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR
We offer a variety of condition assessment services, from predictive and preventive maintenance, hydro power asset inspections & diagnostics.
Our experts will determine the most efficient and durable solution to your problem.
- Complete electrical and mechanical troubleshooting (generators)
- Retrofits & retro-engineering
- Component alignment and repair
Count on our highly
IN-SHOP ENGINEERED SERVICES
Our major facilities are equipped to handle most transportable components up to 50T.
Our in-shop services include:
- High voltage winding manufacturing up to 13.8kV (multi turn & Roebel bar)
- Rotor pole manufacturing
- Rotor pole winding re-insulation (asbestos abatement)
- Turbine refurbishment / cavitation repair / blade reprofiling / balancing
- Excitation conversion to brushless
- Repair, maintenance and refurbishment of generators, auxiliary motors
- Re-babbitting service
- Gearbox repair and complete overhaul service
- Failure analysis
RECHARGING ROTOR SERVICE FOR RENEWABLE ENERGY
Our customer operates a diverse fleet of electrical power generating assets including coal, natural gas, wind, and hydroelectric. As one of the largest generators of renewable energy in Canada, they have committed to supplying businesses and consumers with reliable power for generations.
Complete Hydro Power Generation Services & Solutions
- Project management office
- Custom products & product enhancements
- Turnkey solutions
- Engineering communications
- Finite element analysis
- Pillow blocks
- Mechanical drive systems
- Lubrication systems
- Sealing solutions
- Hydraulic power units
- Manifold blocks
- Transfer & hydraulic filtration units
- Lubrication units
- Automation & control panels
- Cooling systems
- Centralized lubrication system
- Reliability services
- Generator manufacturing
- Electric motor and generator repair service
- Rotor pole, stator coil and connection bar manufacturing
- Welding and fabrication
- Rotating electromechanical equipment
- Reliability services
- Thermal spray metal coating and metallization
- Onsite installation
- Emergency repair, component repair and component testing
- Asbestos abatement
- Induction brazing
Repair & Services
- Repairs and rebuilds
- Component assembly and component testing
- Installation, commissioning & start-up
- Preventive maintenance services
- Turnaround/shutdown services
- Asset management
- Field services
- Condition monitoring
- Condition assessment