Your single source for repairs and maintenance in the wind energy industry.
This exciting renewable energy industry is on the rise in Canada but our climate can pose challenges. These challenges cause wear and tear on wind turbine structure as well as on the generators and mechanical components. That’s where Wajax comes in.
As wind industry specialists, our team offers preventative maintenance and full equipment refurbishment services on generators, main shafts, and auxiliary components such as: pitch motors, fan motors, inductances, etc.
We maximize the reliability of your units by offering a full range of in-shop & up-tower services, including distribution, exchange programs & detailed reports.
Our goal is to eliminate unplanned production stoppages and optimize units for lasting reliability.
MAINTENANCE AND REPAIR FOR UPTOWER EQUIPMENT
When it comes to up-tower services, our team of specialists are multidisciplinary. They maximize the work that can be performed in a single intervention, minimizing downtime, and saving you time and money. When up-tower repairs are not an option, our in-shop services are sure to provide you a durable solution. A solution that will reduce and prevent failures and improve your generator’s electrical and mechanical reliability.
We’re experienced professionals who know the up-tower environment and understand the realities of wind turbine maintenance. We offer a variety of on-site reliability services, from predictive and preventive maintenance, inspections & diagnostics and root-cause failure analysis, while maintaining high safety standards.
Our experts will determine the most efficient and durable solution to your problem, with minimal turnaround time.
- Retrofits & retro-engineering (wye ring, leads, connectors)
- Components replacement
- Complete electrical and mechanical troubleshooting
- Specialized vibration analysis
- Training programs… and much more!
WIND POWER PARTS
We come prepared. Our teams carry an inventory of wind
turbine parts as well as replacement parts for wind generators
such as brushes, brush holders, slip rings, bearings, etc.
IN-SHOP ENGINEERED & SPECIALIZED REPAIR SERVICES
When up-tower repairs are not an option, our in-shop services are sure to provide you a durable solution – a solution that will reduce and prevent failures and improve your generator’s electrical and mechanical reliability.
IN-SHOP WIND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Detailed failure analysis and complete repair reports to provide a 360 vision of your unit
- Unique processes and procedures adapted to each unit type
- Dedicated workshop for the wind industry
- In-house coils manufacturing recipe for each unit
- CMVA certified wind turbine vibration analysis
- Generator refurbishments
- Exchange programs
- Main shafts
- Connexion kit
- Pitch motors… and more!
No matter the problem, our reliability experts take
a comprehensive approach to maximize the availability
of the turbines from a long-term perspective.
Complete Wind Power Services & Solutions
- Electric motors and generators repair service
- Rotor pole, stator coil and connection bar manufacturing
- Reliability services
- Thermal spray metallization
Repair & Services
- Repair and rebuilds
- Component assembly and component testing
- Installation, commissioning and start-up
- Preventative maintenance services
- Turnaround/shutdown services
- Field services
- 24/7 Emergency repair service
- Condition monitoring
- Condition assessment