The drill jumbo carriers are designed specifically for limestone mines and efficient drilling of headings as large as 50-60 ft. wide and 35 ft. high in one set up.
These self contained, diesel hydraulic jumbo drills provide the flexibility required to handle face, bench and roof bolt drilling requirements. Both models carry all fuel and pelletizing water necessary to operate a full 10 hour shift without service.
- Operator cab ergonomically designed to provide unparalleled control, comfort and visibility.
- All operator controls for drilling and tramming are either pilot operated of 24vdc solenoid controlled, minimizing the noise and heat generated in the cab.
- All hydraulic, infinitely variable, rock responsive drill hydraulic system allows the machine to be matched to your drilling requirements.
- Flushing air is provided by an onboard direct drive screw air compressor with 150 psi output for better hole cleaning and more efficient drilling.
- Engine compartment covers are hinged and are easily opened for improved maintenance access.
- Engine radiator and hydraulic/air compressor coolers are remote mounted at the back of the machine and swing open for complete access for cleaning
- Complete machine design and component location to maximize serviceability.
- Multi-boom configurations available.