Agile footwork and high power. Those come from the Hitachi compact wheel loaders, ZW50 and ZW80. The dynamic styling is impressive, reflecting high mobility, power and productivity.
- Combined power and performance provide best in class productivity.
- The new high-powered clean engine is mounted for productive and powerful loader operations.
- Complies with emission regulations US EPA Tier 4 Interim, and EU Stage III A.
- Ergonomic control lever, locking front differential (ZW80), electric controlled parking brake and universal quick coupler.
- Panoramic, walkthrough-type cab.
|Operating Weight||4,195 kg (9,248 lb)||5,540 kg (12,214 lb)|
|Bucket Capacity||0.6-0.9 m³ (0.8-1.2 yd³)||0.9-1.2 m³ (1.2-1.6 yd³)|
|Engine Power||34.1 kW (46 HP)||47.3 kW (63 HP)|
|Dumping Clearance||2,380 mm (7.8 ft)||2,355 mm (7.7 ft)|
|Dumping Reach||995 mm (3.3 ft)||1,035 mm (3.4 ft)|
|Maximum Travel Speed||17 km/h (10.6 mph)||34 km/h (21.1 mph)|
|Overall Length||4,925 mm (16.2 ft)||5,440 mm (17.8 ft)|
|Minimum Turning Radius||3,870 mm (12.7 ft)||4,540 mm (14.9 ft)|