Our team is specialized in repairing, rebuilding and distributing mechanical and electromechanical rotating equipment.
Our workshops are large enough to handle critical units of all sizes and equipped with all the necessary tools to get you up and running, including:
- 6900-volt test bench
- VPI tanks. Our largest has a 16-foot diameter!
- 15,000 lb balance stand
- Curing and charring ovens sized to accept large equipment
From initial production idea to continuous system optimization, we are your one-stop provider of effective solutions and a wide range of special services.
We specialize in:
- Electrical testing and inspection
- Alignment services
- Root cause and failure analysis
- On-site installation and commissioning
- World-class component repair and testing
- System engineering
Process (Rotating) Equipment and Hydraulics
- Inspections and repairs
- Design and fabrication of hydraulic power units and cylinders
- Gearbox and pulley service and repair
- Large rebuilds and specialized machining
- Heavy machinery reconditioning
- Precision Grinding
- Welding and fabrication
- Hydraulic system design and optimization
- Cylinder exchange programs
- Bore alignment and magnetic particles inspections
- Solidworks CAD software for design and finite element analysis (FEM)
- KISSsoft calculation programs for machine elements
- Gear hobbing and grinding
- Heat treatment
- Assembly and no-lead testing
We’re committed to ensuring that all repairs are completed to the highest quality standards and ready for service immediately.