The 480B is a high horsepower track-driven mulcher built for the tough terrain, soft soil conditions and demanding duty cycles. It is an ideal carrier for large scale clearing, right-of-way and oil field projects. The 480B equipped with a Tigercat mulching head provides the reliability and high uptime critical to time-sensitive land-clearing projects.
Want to enjoy the benefits of the Tigercat 408B mulcher with your operation? Reach out to a Wajax expert today for the full rundown.
- High flow is provided to the mulching head with the 408B’s large attachment pump
- Optimal balance of tractive effort & speed is provided by a closed loop drive, ensure efficiency & high performance in the most extreme terrain
- Tight turning is possible with a click of a button thanks to the counter-rotate function
- Fuel efficiency is improved with its variable-speed engine, automatic reversing cycle & high-capacity cooling
- Mounting system & extreme-duty track frames included as part of the oscillating track system
- Performance on steep inclines is improved thanks to the high-lift boom
- Mulching head automatically follows the contours of the terrain due to boom float system
- Precise steering made possible with ergonomic joystick control