The new Hydra-Lift WHL50TC77 swing cab cranes, with a 50 ton lift rating, is ideally suited for the most demanding heavy lift jobs. Out and down outriggers have independently operated horizontal extension cylinders and vertical jack cylinders, for true stability on uneven surfaces or in tight locations. The fully equipped cab provides the operator with a comfortable working environment in all weather conditions. Mounted on a single steer tri-drive rear axle chassis, or tandem steer tandem rear axle chassis, the WHL50TC77 crane delivers heavy lifting performance.
- 2 speed grooved drum planetary winch with integral brake for high efficiency and security, includes cable packer
- Continuous rotation
- Out and down outriggers
- High strength box construction, welded booms for maximum strength to weight ratio
- A2B and LMI system with digital radio weight indicator
- Pre-wired boom and cab for work lights
- Remote Monitoring Video System - two cameras and one in-cab display (view right rear outriggers and winches)