The reduced-tail-swing design on the powerful ZX30U-5 makes it perfect for work in congested or confined areas. A fuel-efficient Yanmar engine that meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV emission standards provides reliable and powerful performance. When you choose the ZX30U-5 you get the efficiency, reliability and durability Hitachi is known for.
- Fuel-efficient Yanmar engine meets EPA Final Tier 4(FT4)/EU Stage IV emission standards provide reliable and powerful performance.
- Heavy-duty X-frame provides a solid, stable platform that resists material buildup.
- Versatile rubber tracks minimize ground damage and allow machines to cross virtually any terrain, including paved surfaces.
- Standard backfill blade adds versatility, enabling these compacts to grade and backfill, as well as provides extra stability.
- Swing boom and foldable travel pedals are positioned where they’re easy to operate, yet allow plenty of foot room.
|Net Power||17.4 kW (23 hp) at 2,400 rpm|
|Operating Weight||3,107 kg (6,850 lb)|
|Max Dig Reach||4.89 m (16 ft 1 in)|
|Max Dig Depth||2.79 m (9 ft 2 in)|
|Swing Speed||19.8 rpm|
|Arm Force||17 kN (3,790 lb)|
|Bucket Force||27 kN (6,110 lb)|