The ZX60USB-5 bridges the gap between the ZX50U-5 compact and the ZX75US-5 mid-sized excavators. With its reduced-tail-swing design, this compact, yet powerful excavator is perfect for work in congested or confined areas.
- The Yanmar diesel engine meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV emission regulations. It’s easy to maintain and requires no special additional fluids – just ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel and CJ-4 engine oil.
- The rubber tracks traverse virtually any terrain, including paved surfaces.
- Heavy-duty X-frame provides a solid, stable platform that resists material and dirt build-up.
- Standard quick-coupler equipped boom-mounted auxiliary hydraulic lines make attachment hook-up a snap. Wedge-style coupler enables quick changes and a wide variety of buckets and attachments, such as breakers and augers.
- Heavy-duty shields deflect material and impacts, protecting the boom/blade cylinders and drive motors.