Mercedes Benz URO V and EEV engines are synonymous with strength, economy and durability. Based on this characteristics, our engines in both series are ideal for short-radius distribution, construction site transport and long-distance haulage. They can also be modified to create customer-specific variants for use in different bus applications. From the 4/6 cylinder in-line models to the V6/V8 engines, the Euro V and EEVengines represent superior function and efficiency.
The EURO V engines operate at the highest levels of efficiently, ensuring superior power output. Thanks to BlueTec®, Mercedes-Benz’s SCR diesel technology, they do so in a way that is particularly eco-friendly. BlueTec ensures low CO2 emissions and extremely low nitrogen oxide (NOX) and particulates, to meet emission standards at the tailpipe.
Besides low consumption, the BlueTec® engines also have impressive maintenance intervals and a long engine life.
- 6- and 8-cylinder diesel engines in in-line and 90° V arrangements
- Displacement of 12 and 16 liters
- Output of 230 up to 480 kW
- Low fuel consumption due to innovative SCR technology
- Compact installation space
- Cylinder head with 4-valve technology
- Powerful and dynamic engine brakes due to decompression technology