Robco EP/MP-1004 is a state-of-the-art, high performance grease that utilizes a complex calcium sulfonate thickening system. It offers exceptional mechanical stability, very high load carrying properties, excellent thermal stability and a particularly excellent resistance to water and corrosion. EP/MP-1004 stays in place to provide a tough lubricating film that keeps equipment running smoothly in extreme conditions.
EP/MP-1004 uses a high grade mineral oil for improved life and contains a polymer for improved spray-off resistance. Available in all NLGI Grades, to a minimum cone penetration of 240 mm/10 (Grade 3).
Heavy Industry, Steel mills, mobile equipment in construction and mining, paper mill wet end, bearings, crushers, loader bucket pins, and so much more.
- Drop Point (ASTM D2265) : 300°C / 572°F
- Low Temperature Capability/pumpability : -32°C / -25°F
- Base Oil Viscosity @ 40°C cSt. : 208 @ 100°C/212°F, cSt : 17.8
- Consistency (ASTM D217) : Grade 2, 280 - Grade 1, 325 Grade 0, 370
- Bearing Life (ASTM D3527) : 120 hrs
- Rust Test Rating (ASTM D1743) : Pass