The 845E is an efficient, high performance mid-sized feller buncher with limited tail-swing and outstanding service access. It is well suited to plantations and natural stands and excels in smaller diameter timber.
The 845E/L845E takes the popular 845 platform and adds all of the latest features found on the Tigercat track carrier models. It incorporates the updated cab as well as other improvements to increase productivity and operator comfort.
- Tigercat FPT N67 engine with Tier 2 or Tier 4f emissions compliance – clean, powerful and efficient; fully supported by Tigercat
- ER boom technology® improves fuel efficiency, reduces operator fatigue and increases productivity
- Tight tuck ER® boom system with quick cycle times for high productivity in small diameter timber
- ER on/off switch to increase increase stick boom out force when required
- Dedicated pumps for both saw and clamp arms for lightning fast cycles and saw recovery
- High capacity cooling system – automatic variable speed for improved fuel efficiency; automatic reversing cycle to purge dust and debris
- Large air intake area at the rear, away from saw discharge, for reduced debris build-up
- Heavy duty Tigercat-built F8 forestry undercarriage – excellent stability, ground clearance and tractive effort
- Clamshell-style roof enclosure with swing-out doors on both sides for excellent access to major components and daily service points
- Large front-entry cab – floor to ceiling front windshield with side door access to expansive area behind the seat