Small and compact, the ZX35U-5 gives you big-time performance on all kinds of jobs. By talking and listening to owners like you, we’ve taken the excavator to a whole new level by adding real-world practical improvements.
You get a more spacious cab with wider, easier entry and better visibility; a fuel-efficient and reliable engine that meets emission standards; and maintenance that’s easier than ever thanks to enhancements such as improved access to coolers. Built to the same high standards as our larger mining excavators, the ZX35U-5 delivers efficiency, reliability and durability to your operation.
- The Yanmar diesel engine meets EPA Final Tier 4 (FT4)/EU Stage IV emission regulations. It’s easy to maintain and requires no special additional fluids – just ultra-low-sulfur diesel fuel and CJ-4 engine oil.
- Match engine speed to the job with power/economy work modes. Choose the power mode and get higher engine speeds for most general digging work. For lighter digging jobs, the economy mode reduces engine speed and noise, and lowers fuel costs.
- Standard quick-coupler equipped boom-mounted auxiliary hydraulic lines make attachment hook-up a snap. Wedge-style coupler enables quick changes and a wide variety of buckets and attachments, such as breakers and augers.
- Heavy-duty shields deflect material and impacts, protecting the boom/blade cylinders and drive motors.
- The rubber tracks traverse virtually any terrain, including paved surfaces. Also available are steel tracks and steel tracks with rubber pads.