With the comprehensive choice of power outputs from 1,000 to 1,250 kWe (60 Hz) and 750 to 1,400 kVA (50 Hz) the new MTU 2000 DS generator sets with Series 2000G06 engines offer the optimum solution for various applications. The state-of-the-art common rail technology sets benchmarks in respect of the efficiency.
With the comprehensive choice of power outputs from 615 to 1,250 kWe (750 to 1,400 kVA) MTU 2000 DS generator sets offer the optimum solution for various applications.
- Verified product design, quality, and performance integrity and cutting-edge emissions control
- Superior on-site specific derating behaviour due to state-of-the-art engine controller with engine site condition management system
- State-of-the-art common rail injection system for superior efficiency
- Compliant with industry codes and standards
- The generator set fulfills performance per ISO 8528 and offers 100% load acceptance according to NFPA 110. Permanent magnet excitation system for generators as standard for improved transient response.