The Hitachi ZW550-5 wheel loader has been built with one simple purpose in mind: to exceed your expectations. The design incorporates a multitude of features that will help to boost productivity, safety and efficiency on your job site.
- The ZW550-5 wheel loader was developed with safety and sustainability in mind, as well as a variety of fuel-efficient features to reduce running costs and satisfy U.S. EPA Tier 4 Interim emission standards.
- The 15.68 litre (956.9 in³) six-cylinder water‑cooled turbo engine allows for unsurpassed digging performance, impressive travel speeds and surprisingly efficient fuel consumption.
- The spacious cab was designed to offer maximum comfort; several design features create more room, provide greater visibility and offer a pleasant working environment for operators.
- Two work modes offer the appropriate level of performance for each task; one for regular operation with the benefit of efficient fuel consumption, the other for more demanding tasks and increased productivity.
- The auto-engine shutdown function avoids fuel wastage while the machine is idling for long periods.